Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Info wanted on Royal Enfield dispatch riders bike

The black & white picture comes from the February - March 1982 issue of The Classic MotorCycle. But it is not the bike that Wayne is looking for.

I have found the name of the owner of the bike in the colour photograph, Wayne has been informed. :slightly_smiling_face:

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

Well after a lot of searching, I’ve finally found my grandads old bike and not only that but today I have managed to buy it.

Thanks to Jan he had the details of a previous owner, but that trail went cold. Then out of the blue I received a message on Facebook, replying to a message I had sent Oct 2021, and the reply I received was from Brian, who not only owned the bike, but also was thinking of selling it. So we did a deal and I now own a 1940 Royal Enfield model C!!!

0-BA26465-A73-F-4-F69-8-F74-DBBA7-A8-FC1-DE

My sister and brother sat on the bike in the late 1980’s. I’m the boy stood at the back.

12810-E67-BC52-4024-9184-9-D6725-CF3-AB3

A95526-D0-CB22-4343-A05-D-4675-CFC9-DF2-B

49399761-A524-42-ED-811-D-DCF46-C5183-FD

email (option): waynesmith78@hotmail.com

Well done, not many get as lucky as you have Wayne.

Mark

email (option): pes.sales@btconnect.com

Nice story! Jan will know what to do with the funky rear rack and pillion seat, it looks a bit odd.

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welb***.net

Lex Schmidt
Nice story! Jan will know what to do with the funky rear rack and pillion seat, it looks a bit odd.

Cheers,

Lex
Indeed! If you want to do something about these items just give me a shout Wayne! :blush:

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

Well done Wayne! Glad to see you've got your old bike back. It was good talking to you at Welland.
I expect to see it on the military display next year. 😀
Justin.

email (option): leggy90@icloud.com

Nieuwe pagina 1