Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WM20 saddle bracket

Looks as if you've got a Terry Universal saddle there. These brackets were never welded to the saddle frame, and are quite easy to make.

1d0096b0662b145d51b5567c68649d4e-zpsptlvmswf
21171c92-12a1-4746-9be5-2234a5caf1f5

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

Hi Alan, if the brackets are triangular they usually bolt on, there should be three holes each side in the rear lower frame rail, the other type are usually riveted to the rear top rail and are L shaped.

Alan,

I think that I have a pair of these, that I got off of Ron a few years ago, then found out that I didn't need them for my seat.

Dave

Hello Dave,

Thanks so much for your reply. If you have a set of these brackets you don't need please consider selling them to me! They will certainly be neater than anything I'll be able to make. And yes, the brackets are exactly those shown in the pictures (above this post) although I'm sure there are some variants.... I'm at allanmatchless@yahoo.com.

Very best wishes, Allan

email (option): allanmatchless@yahoo.com

Hello Steve and Jan,

Thank you so much for these replies. This is exactly my situation with the seat and the brackets, and I'm relieved to know I'm not alone in needing these little items.

With a smile,

Allan

If Dave can’t help you - drop me a line
I have the nose to frame brackets too if missing
Br
Job

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Hello John,

Many thanks for your most kind offer. Dave has already volunteered to help me out so I'm all set for the rear brackets - and I already have a front one. Your offer is much appreciated, though!

Very best wishes, as always,

Allan

Nieuwe pagina 1