Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tool kit

Id never given much thought to the toolkit until the new header was put up.
When i realised there was most of the tools laying around in the workshop. however there are one or two items in the picture that i dont know the sizes of. So your assistance needed.
Is the adjustable a 4 or 6 inch, theres a large box spanner in the center what size is it, also the two small spanners adj, and in the middle on top of another spanner there is what seems to be a punch??
I will also now need to look for a proper tool roll.

email (option): colina3cje@gmail.com

Re: Tool kit

I think that "punch" is for removing tyre valves. Bastiaan makes proper replica tool rolls. And this might help.

http://www.wdbsa.nl/tools.htm Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Thanks Ron Your right about the valve remover I found it in a drill draw so one less item to find .also thanks for the website.

Does Bastiaan have a website

Yes, this one !:laughing:

I did mean a site where one can see what parts etc he has for sale:slightly_smiling_face:

Just email him or he might see this anyway. He has stuff in the "for sale" section. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi Colin,

Sorry for the late response. Ron

I am the one making the toolrolls. I was able to borrow an original toolroll from a forum member some time ago, I copied that 1. I have some of these repro toolrolls left. See for more photos:
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3155626639&frmid=9030&msgid=1457456&cmd=show

Nick and I are running the website and forum, we took it over from Henk about 2 year ago. I don't have a specific 'dealer' website to sell my original parts and repro items. I just use the for sale section of this forum. Just send me a direct email if you wish to purchase something from me. I will be at Stanford Hall next weekend (as a visitor), I am willing to bring parts with me.

The toolkit on the photo on this forum is 1 which is in my collection.

Regards,
Bastiaan

p.s. @Ron: thanks for your replies. :wink:

email (option): wdmotorcycles@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1