Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Front wheel spindle

Could someone please explain what order do the washers go on a front wheel spindle , having recieved the wheel dismantled I have renewed the bearings and am putting the wheel back into the forks ,
On the brake side I have a coned washer on the inside of fork and the nut and washer on the outside. On the speedo drive side I have the drive a thin nut and two flat washers and the main nut for the out side ,
I’m a bit confused on which order these go on . Is it speedo drive next to the brake plate then a flat washer then the thin nut and next the other flat washer finally the main nut for the outside .
Would appreciate any help regarding this . Thanks Winston.

Re: Front wheel spindle

Try this Winston. Ron
Scan-Fronthub2

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Thanks Ron very much appreciated , looks like the two flat washers go together , thank again. All I have to get now is an exhaust pipe which seem to be quite rare . Any way all the best ,Winston.

Have you spoken to https://www.armoursltd.co.uk/product-category/exhausts/

They have had ex WD patterns off me to copy. (they call me Military Ron)

Ron

If Armours have to make a pipe for you Winston, they might be happier making more as I'm still lacking an exhaust pipe and silencer.

email (option): pes.sales@btconnect.com

I should think they always have them in stock. Un-plated or stainless. Tipped up silencer or straight. Here's my SS tipped up system. Ron
DSCF3624-2

Nieuwe pagina 1