Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ebay uk

Mine also, it started off as a XM20, i fitted a M33 engine a few years back. Still have the original M20 engine if i ever wanted to put it back.
The ebay one looks well done but you take your chance with ebay. My M33 is ready for a weekend rally this weekend in the Lakes. Engine is a M33 with early M20 flywheels so it has another 6mm stroke, which makes it into a very nice powerfull ride.
IMG-9315

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/313679486859?hash=item4908c11f8b:g:wesAAOSwPbJhRjXy

Rob Reaney does often have some interesting bikes.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

The ebay bike could make a nice riders bike much like Tims...I'm currently putting together an engine with a 100mm stroke and 90.5mm bore (644cc)...I haven't done this particular configuration before but I'm expecting it will be a great engine for general running about and longer trips...The B33s basic design is so good it will take that sort of thing and still retain it's overall high level of reliability....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

My M33 was an M20025

Those M33's look beautiful. Ian C,did you alter a M20 fuel tank or were you lucky enough to find a genuine M33 one?

email (option): fuzzyempire@hotmail.com

Hi Hamish. The bike came with an M33 tank when I bought it. I did run the bike with a chromed B31 tank at one time. This you had to alter. I did that by welding new front mountings onto the old ones, otherwise the tank sits to high and fouls the handlebars. It sprung a leak so I reverted back to the one that came with the bike. Ian

You can see that the eBay bike also has a modified B31 tank but still a very nice looking machine.
Richard.

Very nice all these OHV's. Before the war they even had twin port heads, if I'm not mistaking.
Maybe even with upswept pipes (not sure..)

Nieuwe pagina 1