Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Motor Cycling Magazine Articles

I've occupied my efforts over the years with the in depth practical mechanical and design aspects of the M20 as that is my particular (narrow) interest in the WD sphere... I try to pass as much of that accrued information on as I can via the forum and direct contact with people restoring these machines...Of course I also have a general interest and less detailed knowledge of the WD motorcycle subject as a whole...

I must say I have great admiration for those whose interest lies in 'archives' and who trawl through the written documentation to recover the information we all need to help us see the 'bigger picture' and the other detail aspects of WD bikes. Though I will spend an endless amount of road/workshop time experimenting, measuring, examining, testing etc. I just don't have such enthusiasm for the paperwork side...For that reason I've learnt an enormous amount here on the forum I would never have found out for myself...However, it's a mistake to assume, or expect, that everyone wants to come on your particular crusade even if they do ultimately benefit from your endeavours...Frequently you're on your own and it's just your particular obsession that leads to any sort of result...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: Motor Cycling Magazine Articles

What a good idea Robb! I know that Henk collected some of the information from these particular magazines in the past. I believe 1 or 2 are in the technical section on this website.

This forum is used by many different persons from around the world. Some of them are just interested in keeping their M20’s in running condition and seek quick advice and tips on this forum. Others want to know every detail of their beloved M20, spend money and time to travel to archive’s, dig through meters of files and are happy to find 1 or 2 records with new interesting information.

This website and forum is a place for all types of persons/restorers and offers the opportunity to learn from each other. We can not force anyone to help or put time and effort in someone else’s project/idea. Let’s keep this forum positive, informative and a place for every M20 enthusiasts as it has always been.

Regards,
Forum management

email (option): wdmotorcycles@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1