Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DVR Electronic regulators.

We have been trying to contact Electro Dynamic Solutions to buy one of their excellent voltage regs. They are not answering the phone or answering E-mails it seems.There is nothing on their website to say they are on holiday or closed for any reason. Has anyone been in contact recently or know what the situation is ? It wouldn't normally matter,but my son is supposed to be driving a customers SIIA Landrover to Greece in September and we would like to fit a DVR to it before he leaves.

Re: DVR Electronic regulators.

Jon this is the guy who first produced the DVR2 regulators and then sold out the car side of his business....Maybe he can help you?

https://dynamoregulators.com/dvr2.php

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Thank you Ron, I did think you might have an idea - I remember on here a while back where regs were discussed that you had excellent results with them,especially when the battery is badly discharged. I have one of the Paul Goff supplied ones on my G3l and it will not work if the battery is down,as I found out in Normandy...

Yep and exactly the same thing applies with the AO units (Allen Osborne) as I found out twice after dark on my special. I can't comment about the Wassel unit as I've never tried one, but judging by some of their other products.....??? I'll stick with the DVR2 and the guy is decent on the phone....Unlike Al Osborne. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Another vote here for the DVR2. I have one in my Wm20 and several other BSAs including the three wheeler.
I have been using them without any problem for years and Mike, who developed them, is as Ron says, a decent guy to deal with.

They are indeed on holiday ! On a boat somewhere with limited internet access. I had a short message back from them today. Hopefully we can get the reg in time for the near 2000 mile journey in September. I think I'm going to get a DVR2 for my G3l during its autumn rebuild too.

Nieuwe pagina 1