Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Engine?????????

As a non-BSA chap, it looks to me like a very nice 1950s bike...A nice Kent number plate too.

Wow....very well done.
This bike will last forever.

Looks damn fine to me! Have you done all that job since your first post this april?

Best regards,

Simon

That is a very nice looking machine - well done!
Ray

email (option): rays54@hotmail.com

Thanks for the kind comments guys, I bought the bike end of April so it's taken about twelve weeks, which is about the norm, it's a hobby I share with a good friend of mine, we are both retired and I suppose we both put in about fifteen hours work a week. He is very good with tin ware repairs and a dab hand with a paint brush while I make any parts we can't get and do the electrical stuff and we share the mechanicals.

Kind regards Colin

I spend more than 12 weeks thinking about it!..:laughing: ....I must say you've made a lovely job of the bike in that short period of time, I really don't know how you do it....I took about two years over this, my last project...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Lovely looking machine. You must be fit to ride it. My days of riding with clip-on's and rear sets are unfortunately long gone.

Indeed you must be fit Ian, I'm over seventy and I can only look at clip-on's and rear sets, but that bike is stunning Ian, it does look two years of work and a lot of love has gone into it, you must be very proud of that.

Kind regards Colin

Very nice, Ian.
Is that a John Tickle front brake ?

Yes, it is...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1