Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mudguards & tinware

Hi
Renovation spares used to provide mudguard patterns and work to make individual bespoke guard requirements
The business was sold & the individual who took it on is sometimes at Kempton park
I can’t find any contact details other than the chap that used to run it until his retirement about 8 Years ago
Has anyone got any leads on the present operator
Br
Jo’b

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Re: Mudguards & tinware

Yes John! SIMON STEPHENS renovationspares@mail.com I've spoken to him recently as he has some early C10 cylinders for me to look at, at Kempton. He and his wife both have full time jobs and I'm not sure if he does much in the way of fabrication or just buys in the blanks??

Doesn't Autocycle Engineering still make replica guards? Otherwise it's Terry and Drew if you can get a pattern. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re: Mudguards & tinware

Thanks for info Ron - I’ll drop them a line
Auto cycle are selling up & already have sold of the tinware side of the business to Tricor Andy
He has secured the manufacturing to ensure he has access to & safeguard the triumph guard side of his business
according to the auto cycle chap, Tricor won’t be making any bsa or non triumph stuff for at least 6 months or so
Jo’b

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1