Comment
Support washer K359a - BSA M20

Hi
the packing washer K359a shows up a couple of times in the lists
1/ Lifting handle support washer x 2
2/ Voltage control Support bolt packing washer

A few things I am questioning
1/ Lifting handle bolt is 5/16" which is a good fit on the support K359a washer
2/ The Voltage control support bolt is M253 - listed as 1/4" cycle (1 1/32" long) meaning K359a is a very slack fit on the bolt - can this be right ?
3/ Does anyone have a picture or diagram of the mounting of the voltage control unit assembly on this support bolt as this also includes a rubber support washer 2 x 15-7383?
although this seems to have been deleted in later contracts
Many thanks
jo'B

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Re: Support washer K359a - BSA M20

John

2 reasons for the bolt to be slack , I have a couple of Mudgaurds and each one has a different distance on the mounting holes, and some when bolted down you can't remove the regulator when they have a locking nut to hold it to the mudgaurds , due to them being to close obvious error when installing because of the Curve on the mudguard pushes the bolts further outwards.

Of one of my mudguards I have this problem so I have to to install the bolts and lock bolts with the regulator attached there is no way of removing the regulator when it's all tightened down in some cases it makes no sense for me to have a lock nut easy removal.

So yes one of my reasons why the bolt is smaller the regulator can be removed easier. If you want to protect the regulator from vibration then I have seen many pictures of of rubber mounts used, not sure whether it was regulation to do this but let's be honest it's common sense and with me being a mechanic I would have probably fitted a rubber spacer in the reme shop.

email (option): chriscool@sky.com

We just cleaned up the topic as we where going way to far of in the wrong direction.

Back on topic!

email (option): bsawdm20website@gmail.com

Censored!

Hi woody
Thanks for your reply to my request
Much appreciated
I’m still looking for clarity or photos in this instance would help more than 1000 words
Br
John

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1