Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Khaki green no3

Hi
Is there anyone here within the forum - based in Netherlands who is via work still travelling to - or knows of transport operating between NL & U.K. who would be prepared to transport paint for me

I have been using paint from a company there & am happy with its finish - but have run out & need additional supply - I can’t have a change in colour part way through the paint process

They were good enough to give me the “recipe” but trying to get someone here in the U.K. interested to make it & mix it up is lije pulling teeth
Br
Jo’b

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Re: Khaki green no3

Try Jawel Paints...0121 377 6080...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

John, as you know, I'll be over like a shot, the first chance that I get to visit the Old Man....but I have no prospect at the moment. It goes without saying that if you haven't found a solution by then, I'll do whatever it takes to pick up and drop off.

Hi Ian
It’s a company who deal in Selemix paint I need to be dealing with
But after 3 contacts with businesses here - they can’t even be bothered to respond
It’s pathetic really with all the communication channels open to correspond - they can’t use one or are not bothered
The Dutch lads said they would mix no problem- but had no experience sending paint internationally- many carriers will not carry paint due to the risk of shipment write off in the event of the tin being damaged & leaking - we had this experience with carriers when I was at Big Y - no paint in our contract

Rik
Thank you chap, offer appreciated - but I need to make progress now as my move is becoming closer to reality
Hope you get over soon
Jo’b

The way things are going John, I'll be visiting UK via the South....a discrete change of plates in a quiet lay-by....I'll swap you five litres for a cool box of sausages and bacon.

Hi
Thank you to those who contacted me off line
I have now found a supplier who will provide the paint I have been using up to now in any format I need & to include aerosol for touch up if required
Br
Jo’b

Nieuwe pagina 1