Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WM20 Wall Art

Thanks Neil.

email (option): richardpurkiss@hotmail.com

Need a US agent? Here, we can import $2,000 USD per day with no taxes.

I work part time at Quarter Ton (Military Jeeps), GPW & Willis.

I also have had several M20's (9) and have written an awesome technical book about them.

So, I'd take a GPW into work jus for giggles and see what happens. Same with an M20 for home.
Got a G3L in the works?

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Richard Purkiss
Hi All.
I hope you will be ok with me putting this post up.
Back last March, my drafting work fell off the cliff and has taken nearly a year to pick back up again. A few months ago I did a drawing of a cap badge for a friend who had it laser cut for a wall decoration. That gave me an idea to do the same, but with my twist and interest on it. I invested a few quid in it to see if I can supplement my income a bit. I have plenty of ideas for designs, but I thought I would start off with bikes and Jeeps.
Just wondered if anyone on here may be interested in buying one ?.........
I have put a few on ebay but after ebay and paypal fees it will be hardly worth it.
I am looking for £24 each plus post of £4.25 in the UK. (Paypal f&f)

WW2 BSA WM20 Motorcycle Decorative Silhouette Wall Art Key Hanger
This is an accurate and detailed laser-cut, steel, silhouette of a WW2 British Army BSA WM20 motorcycle.
Over 120,000 of this sturdy model were produced for service with Commonwealth forces during WW2.
This silhouette is produced showing the service pannier bags and pillion seat fitted to these ubiquitous WW2 vehicles.

It\'s formed into a handy key ring hanger and comes with screws, caps, plugs and spacer blocks to hold it off the wall for that extra effect.
Ideal for the house or garage to keep your keys handy whether you have an M20 or not!

It is painted using the same correct colour automotive paint used in the restoring of the actual vehicles and is finished off with a high sheen lacquer.

Various combinations of 3 colours which you will see - British BS381c 289 Olive Drab, SCC No.2 Camouflage Brown and US Olive Drab.

Would prefer UK sale only, but I would be happy to sell to the EU, but I have to declare customs form so cannot be responsible for any additional cost incurred at the other end, though the value will be just on the limit for no-charge.

Here are some photos of the M20\'s and Jeep\'s (Willys version coming soon).

Contact me by email if you are interested.

Many thanks for looking.

Hi Richard, I was given permission to hang my M20 key rack in the LHG,s kitchen (long haired general) she said it's looks cool. Which at 60 something I'll take. I've tried to post a picture but I guess I'm not that cool, anyway thanks again.
Alwyn

Nieuwe pagina 1