Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Early Saddle Springs - long type - early saddle spring studs - HF1140 / HF1141 Horn bracket

Hi Everyone
sometime back I asked about getting parts made for early M20 - its been a while so time for an update

Long Main saddle springs
I admit to hesitating in placing an order with a non UK supplier and when i revisited, the company had been affected by lockdown etc, with volume required, transport and logistics, these started to become too expensive

However, through contacts here in the UK, I have now placed an order for the correct springs for early models and to help with rider comfort, the springs will be counter wound although original specification indicates the same part number - both wound in same direction

Its a limited batch and I will not be getting anymore manufactured

Cost per set inc delivery to UK addresses with be £32 a pair - availability is expected to be week 2 in February

I will contact those who initially contacted me on these first

Saddle Spring studs (inc horn mount under seat) 27-6510 & 66-4646 (horn stud)

These are now ready

Made in UK in Stainless steel - a light bead blasting will make them resemble cadmium plate like originals

Cost per set inc delivery to UK address is £30 a pair

I will contact those who initially contacted me on these first

Horn Mounting Bracket

The early lucas horns HF1140/1141 were secured to the saddle spring stud 66-4646 by means of 2 thin metal plates

I have a small quantity of these available too - steel and laser cut like originals

Cost per set inc delivery to UK address is £20 a pair

IMG-0888

BR
JO'B

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1