Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
what is this called?

Anyone know what these connectors are called and where I can find them? :smiley:



Re: what is this called?

Hi Pete,

Looks like a standard SAE battery lead connector.

Ebay/google "SAE connector", they're cheap and used by most battery chargers.

Re: what is this called?

Cheers, I just couldn't think what they were called..been driving me mad!
:+1: :smiley:

Re: what is this called?

I wire one into my electrical system for attaching a charger and buy one of these so I can use or charge USB equipment when on the road. There are kits that can be used to wire in bar mount sockets

it has a regulator and works for 6v and 12v systems.

email (option):

Nieuwe pagina 1