Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum and website

It is overwhelming to see how you forum members are reacting to the situation. All donations will be used to maintain the forum and website. Two forum members with a lot of knowledge about BSAs and website building are almost ready to proceed with the forum and website. It may take a while for a refreshed forum to be uploaded, but the old forum will remain online for as long as necessary.

All the best,
Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Re: Forum and website

That is fantastic news as it would be tragic if we lost this superb website and forum. Thanks for letting us know Henk and please accept my gratitude for your work, dedication and diligence in establishing and maintaining this site. I am sure you will be able to hand over knowing that it will be in safe hands. I hope you manage to have a well deserved rest and that your health improves soon.

To those volunteering to take over running this site I say thank you hugely.

My sentiments exactly....It's much appreciated...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I fully agree... Thank you very much Henk for the many years that you ran this wonderful forum. And thanks also to the volunteers who will continue this job. :clap:

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

Yes, Henk's effort and care over the years have my total gratitude. I'm so pleased that someone will now take over the reins and continue this excellent site.

Best wishes,

Allan

email (option): allanmatchless@yahoo.com

Henk, thank you for your tireless work managing the website over many years - you are a true gentleman.
All the very best for the future.

Ray

email (option): rays54@hotmail.com

Absolutely couldnt have done my (almost finished) M20 without this site, a huge thank you to everyone
10 euro donated gladly

Kevin

email (option): taybrig@shaw.ca

Thank you Henk for your diligence & assistance. Thanks & best wishes to those who will carry on this important work.

Fantastic news. I appreciate you all.

email (option): cbhaws@verizon.net

This forum has always been about the visitors, a fantastic bunch of people with lots of knowledge and patience to help people out with their project BSA's or find that one missing part. I am sure that with Nick as webmaster things will be working perfectly.

Thanks you all for your generous donations during the last few days.

All the best,
Henk.

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Donated it has to be said this group n website is an absolute credit to you and everyone Henk by far one of the friendliest websites I've been on an the collective Knowledge is Awesome! Would never have got as far as I have with my Ww2 Norton without evveryones help with advice n parts including yours.

Best wishes with your health Henk.

email (option): tjsblade@googlemail.com

That is wonderful news and thank you so very much Henk, your foresight and diligence has brought so many of us together.
I sincerely hope that your health improves and you stay in touch.

Warmest regards.

Darren Wrudd
Wigan

Thank you Henk for all the good work and now Nick for taking up the job!
Donated 10,-

Donation sent...many thanks Henk, and everyone involved for all the help received.

An amazing asset to a novice builder, long may it continue.

Thank you.

Martyn

email (option): Gwyndwr@icloud.com

Donation sent, thanks for running such an informative forum,I've learnt a lot from such a friendly and knowledgeable bunch of guys.

Cheers. Mike

Thanks Henk for this wonderful forum... I have only been here a short time but I understand how important a community like this is. And the dedication it requires to keep something like this up and running. I hope that if it will be turned into a more typical format that we will still have access to the knowledge written in this version ... Best to take care of your health and let someone else take the reigns to continue the good work you have done.

Thanks
Wade

email (option): wadeschields@mindspring.com

Nieuwe pagina 1