Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: American owners ?

Since I got my first M20 in 1988, I've seen at least 30 others in the General Detroit and northern Ohio area-almost always still in postwar Bronze Green, just as they were auctioned off. I know others in this area who have one, or several. There's always a few for sale at the Antique Motorcycle meet in Wauseon, Ohio every year. Other WD bikes are very rare around here,though. I've only seen one 16H around here, many years ago at "British Only". It was civilianized, and for sale at $2500, which was out of my reach at the time.

email (option): m20wc51@yahoo.com

Hello fellow BSA M-20, this "Side of the Pond" owner !
Just read your post.
I am asking the Same Question. Thankful to own a 1942 WD M-20, I too, would enjoy meeting fellow rider/owners in the USA !
I have been to the WW 2 meet, at the "Mid Atlantic Air Museum" at least 5 times and have not seen any Beezas. I did see a Military Matchless , but that was all.
Hopefully, This year, they will Have the Meet. I'm hoping to get my bike up there.
Any interest in sharing bike info/photos/ Perhaps a Ride ?
Let me know.
Perhaps I can shed some light on your bike as well as far as how I got mine running etc.
Throw me an Email if you like !
I'm enjoying riding around the back roads of Pennsylvania 🇺🇸.
It would be real cool to have a pack/ small convoy of the ole girls riding around the country side 👍
Rich Briskie
Manheim, Pa.
richbriskie@gmail.com
Ride Safe !

email (option): richbriskie@gmail.com

I've seen WM20s in Wisconsin too!

cheers, Scott D

Hello! I'm an American (Cleveland Ohio!) and have a 1957 M21. I have not seen any other M20 or M21. I'm not sure I'd make it to PA with the bike but it would be fun to get some folks together!

The best place for that is in Reading at the WWII weekend. We start loading in on Thursday, but the show starts Friday. Aircraft that did get in on Thursday or Friday they descend Saturday morning.
Friday is the convoy to downtown Reading. We used to have a big gun battle in the streets, but some woman got too close and took a hot casing down her shirt. She threatened to sue everyone. The City of Reading crumpled and discontinued the gun battle. Maybe someone should have checked if she really gotten burned or was just a plant to stop all the fun.
Anyway we still have a big convoy and then have pizza with the Germans. The gun battle was more fun.

email (option): cbhaws@verizon.net

Nieuwe pagina 1