Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Off topic...

My mates 350 Injun bullet let go of the big end assembly just after 16000 miles, mind you he gave the poor old thing some stick but it was still well serviced with regular oil changes.Now rebuilt with a alpha big end all seems well. Some people are saying the video in my last post was fake but look at the headstock and down tubes, the tube sections look like something you find in retail shelf racking I certainly would not trust it.

Any older Indian Enfield single will be troublesome in my experience and there is a thriving market for updated parts to improve them...As for the Himalayan it certainly seems to have a serious design weakness which they'll have to rectify quickly if they want the model to survive....I believe early examples had some clutch problems as well...

I've a friend who bought a 650 twin last year and to date he's very happy with that...As noted in my initial post I've got no real complaints and had no substantial problems with my 'C5' unit single as yet and I'm basing my comments on my experiences with that...It's certainly a very different bike to the pre unit models....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Sadly I have now put mine up for sale.

New project, funds required sadly.

Until next time...... I will search for another one day.

'Old school' boys bike, great fun these, sound great, as good as the old Brit Bikes did!

Happy day's......:slightly_smiling_face:

email (option): eastwood007@ntlworld.com

Nieuwe pagina 1