The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: tyres

well, well, well, Roger my dear man.
You have a computer and because you are on this forum you even have internet !
So why dont you search for it, geeeeeeeee.

Oh bytheway a 3.25 would go for 90/90 but a 100/90 will also fit:grimacing:

I don't like your tone, Vincent....think your not in the position to talk like that to someone who is been here for many many years.

Almost everything can by found elsewhere, half of all the questions here have been answered in the past and can be found in the searchbox.

Think we should be able to ask freely here.. without the risk being talked down..... TRW, it is even On-topic. :relaxed:

I am assuming Roger is asking what 'TYPE' of tyre he should be looking for to suit what I am assuming is a military TRW ?
So what options does he have for the front and what was fitted in service ? Radial tread, universal tread, block pattern,trials ?
I dont know, so perfectly reasonable question to raise I think.
R.

email (option): richardpurkiss@hotmail.com

This picture clearly shows the tread on an 'in service' TRW..Very like some of the block tread tyres on the market currently....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

thank you every body and to answere vincent yes i look on the internet but i am not a computer wizz kid not at 74 and i was being a bit picky about the tyre type as to was it an Avon or Dunlop fitted to the original bikes thank everybody roger

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

roger
thank you every body and to answere vincent yes i look on the internet but i am not a computer wizz kid not at 74 and i was being a bit picky about the tyre type as to was it an Avon or Dunlop fitted to the original bikes thank everybody roger
Hi Roger from Canada; my Canadian TRW has Dunlop “Universal” tyres fitted (4.00x19 rear & 3.25x19 front) which are a block type. This was the original make/model from the Factory. Hope this helps!

If you want tyres just google vintage tyres beaulieu they will have what you want

Michiel W
I don't like your tone, Vincent....think your not in the position to talk like that to someone who is been here for many many years.

Thats where it goes, it's not the tone, its the written word that gets misread into tone !:wink:
My position ?? sorry about that, yes, I failed my audition with Franciscus to recieve my credentials to get into position.
Only hiccup could be that I have given the wrong answer...:grinning:
Do have a nice day ! :heart_eyes:

Probably have misread it then...:slightly_smiling_face: .... sorry, my fault! .....:sunglasses:

Nieuwe pagina 1