Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Buyer beware

Same bloke whose also advertising a genuine war time pillion seat, which appears to be a rubbish Indian copy on close inspection... He's clearly doing the same trick with other items as well!

I tried to get some more information from him (pretending to buy 100 pillion seats...!!!). He very proudly sent me several pictures of his own collection (a Gold Star, several Harley WLAs, Indian, ...) so that's where our hard earned money is going to... I also asked him to send me some pictures of his "skilled workforce", who are making these "beautiful parts"... Caveat emptor!

s-l1600-31
s-l1600-32
s-l1600-33
s-l1600
s-l1600-4
s-l1600-7

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

great that you have alerted us to this but did you also make a complaint to Ebay ?
If not then it is rather similar to complaining about thiefts while buying "cheap stuff" in a pub car park

email (option): bsansw1@tpg.com.au

Ebay Australia has a guy duke_trading selling lots of parts with NOS in the description including shiny chrome petrol tanks and shining silver M20 petrol pipes. For NOS parts they are in excellent condition. Buyer beware alright. I don't waste my time reporting things to Ebay anymore as have reported fake Minelab metal detectors along with other friends and they ignore and let the auction continue. Ebay Australia currently wants photo ID of sellers such as drivers licence or passport. I refuse to send it to them so should be banned soon as I dont want overseas crooks stealing my identity. I have been selling on Ebay since May 2001 but they treat you terribly, the buyer is always right.

email (option): ukcarbsathotmail.com

trevor
great that you have alerted us to this but did you also make a complaint to Ebay ?
If not then it is rather similar to complaining about thiefts while buying "cheap stuff" in a pub car park
Trevor I have reported misuse of my photo,s to Ebay but won,t hold my breath. Ebay have sent me a message today saying becuase I viewed this item the seller has offered you a discount :laughing:
Dave

Hi, his face can be seen on eBay, so why this masquerade ?

John

email (option): john.kater@chello.nl

Nieuwe pagina 1