Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Russell Motors

Just a note of thanks to Russell Motors.

I sent an order at the start of June and a few weeks later was on the point of calling to make sure it had arrived when I got a call – to me in Germany, asking if I was still interested in the parts and explaining that they had only just got back to work after 15 weeks lockdown and having suffered from the virus directly.

You can maybe imagine the backlog of orders that needed to be sorted!

The parts then duly arrived, although 4 nuts arrived a couple of days before the main package, which was a bit confusing. These had been left out of the package and then sent, air mail at Russell’s expense, with an apology note.

Given the circumstances I reckon this has to be classified as bloody good service. :clap:

Thanks again!:+1:

email (option): petercomley@web.de

Re: Russell Motors

Good old Russells. just what i would expect. Great to hear you got your parts and hope they work out well. Good old Les, he is a lovely bloke!! all best and safe riding

Good old Russells. just what i would expect. Great to hear you got your parts and hope they work out well. Good old Les, he is a lovely bloke!! all best and safe riding

I have nothing but the greatest of time & praise for Les

He can be short on the phone sometimes as he is on his own doing all - but if time is available a conversation with him is a great tonic

We would be lost without him

Jo’b

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Yep, had a good ol' chat with Les last week, only phoned to enquire about a small part, was on the phone over an hour! Love the bloke. I'm amazed how he keeps going. Glad to hear his wife is well again and back to making his sandwiches!
Cheers, Mick.

email (option): mick@motorbikemike.org.uk

That's probably when I was trying to get through for an hour Mick.:relaxed: He's sorted me out some NOS M20 gearbox gears from his warehouse over the weekend. I spoke to him again today to ask the condition of the gears after 75 years of storage? He said "They're perfect Ron, Beautiful! Far too good to put in an old M20 box" :smile: Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Good old Les, he never lets me down and always has time for us

email (option): fullerbarry@hotmail.co.uk

Les is a great bloke , take a nice cake in when you next go , it’s worth it for the crack andrew

email (option): warbikesat gee male dit con

Nieuwe pagina 1