Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
*Tele Fork M21 front engine plate drawings?*

Hi Gents,

I’m chasing a set of engine plates to suit a 1948 rigid frame, Tele fork model M21.

I know these plates are a bit different from the girder models, as the Tele frame had a different front diamond.

If anyone has a set of plates they’re willing to sell or some detailed drawings I could send to a lazer cutter i’d much appreciate it.

Nick
(Melbourne, Australia)

email (option): nick.umek @ Gmail.com

Re: *Tele Fork M21 front engine plate drawings?*

There's some laser cut stainless ones on e bay UK ( motorcycle parts, BSA engine plates..)...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Thanks Ian, found them. Much appreciated.

Morning all,

I made a drawing of the plates which I had cut for my bike from 6mm stainless.
All the original spacer tubes were missing so I made new ones, any slight difference in thickness of plate(if any), didn't make any odds to me.
They worked very well, in saying that, the price they're going for on ebay is very good in comparison to having your own cut - I waterjet mine which bumped up teh cost though.

https://ibb.co/XsgNtz6

I have the CAD file which is to scale and can be sent directly to a profile cutter, if any one wants it please let me know - It wouldn't let me attach it to this post.

PS, my bike is a telefork model also, just in case this makes a difference.

Thanks,

Gino.

email (option): gino_kerekes@yahooooo.co.uk

['PS, my bike is a telefork model also, just in case this makes a difference...']

Yes, it does make a difference...The Tele fork plates are different to the girder fork plates....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1