Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WM20 Handlebars

Chaps

When I got my m20 in bits I also got a load of steel handle bars, one looks to be orginal but looks like its been cut short, it has a hole in the middle and one where the horn button goes obviously to run the wire through, is this correct for ww2?

Could I also ask if someone could give me the measurements from end to end and the bend to bend.

Woody

email (option): chriscool@sky.com

Re: WM20 Handlebars

The WDM20 has a bend particular to that model...In it's standard form there were no holes for wiring/switches etc....Original bars will also be unplated...

Ron Pier had some WDM20 bars made to the correct pattern and tube gauge...I don't know if he has any left but I'm sure he'll post when he sees this....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Yep still got some. They are £35 plus post. Ron
G3L-149

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

As a satisfied customer I can recommend the bars that Ron has.
Originality aside, I think they suit the bike, giving a pleasantly functional riding position.

I have another few also and by the look of it looks like one of yours Ron that came with the spares , could you give me the measurements please , if it's not will have one of you.

Will do it sometime tomorrow Chris. Ron

Thanks Ron 👍

About 29" long. The rise to the center of the bar is about 6". Ron
DSCF2982

Yeah these are the measurements I have got on a pair they look new ish so wonder if the last owner got them from you .

Or Me!!...I had a few batches made as well...:laughing: ....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1