Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nathan

I like to think people would not be weak and have the courage to express their views, to which they are entitled, in their own name...If you have something to say, and you don't want to say it publicly, say it off forum and I'll do my best to address your grievance....

I have no 'axes to grind' at this point and I'd rather this didn't rumble on here and spoil everyone elses enjoyment as I have stated repeatedly...You have my e mail address..... Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Good your back so quickly, Ian, also good to see you already started up your much respected technical advice service again.

I regret the loss of Nathan, it is Henk his choice, but it looks obvious to me that your withdrawal from the forum because of your conflict with Nathan created the situation where a choice had to be made between you and Nathan......

Nathan acted quite different than we were used to here, but he wasn't abusive. At his young age and with his first M20 project he was already coming up with nice new details and research and I am sure he would have come up with lots of questions, pictures, ideas and theory's where we could learn from....

Or at least we could have learned how to deal with a guy like him......... skip his posts if he posts to much......ignoring his arrogance if it irritates.......insulting him like quite a few here did was clearly not the correct way.....

I am disappointed in the way this went, it surely doesn't deserve a medal :disappointed: :disappointed:

BR. Michiel

['your conflict with Nathan created the situation where a choice had to be made between you and Nathan......']

No...Definitely not..After your previous post suggesting this I was concerned that this might have been the case and wouldn't have found it at all acceptable if it was..

No one is going to get banned from here to favour my status..
I don't consider myself any more 'important' here than anyone else and nobody on the forum should think that either....

I therefore contacted Henk regarding that specific question...He assured me that was not the reason for Nathans ban, explained to me what it was and I don't doubt the honesty of Henks reply one iota nor do I question it...

On the other hand, I agree the whole situation went too far, got out of control and it wasn't a great result..Something not to be repeated....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Sorry Ian, it looked like it but good to hear that was not the case........I do remember you were always in favour of an 'open' forum and that would be the opposite.

Nieuwe pagina 1