The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: M20 720 piston update....

Ian Wright
I have decided to withdraw from the forum for now...

Well I for one will be very sad to see you go, I suspect many others will feel likewise.

Personally I've learnt a lot from reading your posts on this forum but I can entirely sympathise with you as I've previously given up on another forum I used to post on regular basis due to a few unpleasant individuals I found there.

All the best Ian, enjoy your break and I'm sure the majority on here will be only too happy if you return.

Alea iacta est... The inevitable has happened... Very sad to see you go Ian. Thanks for everything you have done for us. Sincerely hope to see you back soon here...

Jan

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

Have we crossed the Rubicon, Jan ?

I'm afraid we have Rik... :worried:

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

I am very saddened by this. I wish you all the best Ian.

Regards
Colin

email (option): colin.childs@icloud.com

We have lost a good source of information with the going of Ian. I was lucky I got one of his pistons they are brilliant.

Ian, I hate to read all this. Was always interested in your (scientific) views on technical matters.
Not so much a rivet counter. This has always been a friendly and helpfull forum. We should keep it like that.
Hope you will reconsider your decision and don't let anyone drive you mad !

So, please stay with us !

Hi Ian W, I've read your comments,posts and information for I don't know how long but must be 20 years or more by now. I ALWAYS value your opinion, comments and knowledge. I have emailed you several times and always found you very helpful. I will say you are a real true gentleman of this forum. I think maybe this forum needs to move to a format like others that sign in and anyone who is a trouble maker for members can be kicked out. I thank you for your contribution and wish you all the best. I do hope in time we will see you back to what you do best and this idiot giving you a hard time will fizzle off and crawl back under the rock he came from.

Nieuwe pagina 1