Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brake Shoes

Afternoon all, i am restoring a 1940 M20 which is something that I am enjoying doing and not doing to make a profit once it’s finished etc as it will sit in my collection to enjoy etc,
A small number of you on here may know me due to my profession which is refurbishing Brake Shoes. I thought I would let you all know that I have just obtained around 25 pairs of ex military brake shoes that need refurbishing. Some are in a sorry state at present but in the haul are ‘heavyweight’ M20, 16H. The small steel Matchless shoes (without castles) and Triumph and Ariel. Yes I need to run a business but if any of you are in need of certain things as spares or to complete a project drop me a line as the costs for you guys will be different to what they will be on ‘Fleabay’ once refurbished... but please bear in mind I do want to put ‘pickle’ on my cheese sandwich!!

email (option): info@gp-motos.com

Re: Brake Shoes

Hi Gary...Will the 'heavy' M20 shoes be riveted?...If so I'd be down for a pair. In fact I'd take them bonded if you have a method of retaining the shoes shape during the 'cooking' process....

Contact me off forum if you want to...Ian:relaxed:

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: Brake Shoes

PM sent

email (option): larkesrAAAATgmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1