Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Long time, no hear!

I hope everyone is well. It's been awhile since I've checked in since I sold my WM20 a few years back.
Post here with a comment to say hello and let me know how everyone is doing.

BeSt regArds,

Eric

email (option): BSAWM20@gmail.com

Re: Long time, no hear!

Eric who? Never heard of him! :smiley: :smiley: Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hello Eric, welcome back, its been a while, are you still jumping out of perfectly good C47s?

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

Hi Eric...Great to hear from you again...You've managed to survive in New York then..or have you moved to pastures new?....All the best ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Ahh, you three guys are inseparable! Glad to hear from you!

I have been doing OK. My wife and I (yes, I got hitched) are living across the river in NJ now. I had been jumping out of perfectly good aircraft up until this past September. I was on my 500th jump and had a bit of hard landing and broke a bunch of stuff. Was in a wheelchair for a few months but now I am hobbling around and acting more my age.

Other than that, I am thinking of getting back into the WM20 game. How's that sound?

Who do I know that can take a look at a bike for me over on your side of the pond. Email off forum if any of you fine gentlemen can be of assistance.

BeSt regArds,

Eric

Shouldn't be a problem Eric. Depends who its in range of. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Likewise...if it's anywhere within reasonable distance and travel restrictions are lifted a bit...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Congratulations, that's on the wedding rather than the landing.

Glad to help if I can but I'm looking after my Dad and we will be stuck here for quite a while yet.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

I hope you guys had a nice weekend. We had a little snow fall on Saturday...very strange for May, but hey, nothing surprises me anymore.

I will email you guys as I get more info on the bike.

Thanks very much!

BeSt regArds,

Eric

Nieuwe pagina 1