Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tyre Pressures

The tyres fitted on mine are the Ensign, they were on it when I got the bike.What would be the recommended pressures to run these at, 14st sat astride it :)

Thanks
Dave

I have an Avon on the front of my M20 and a Mitas on the back. i run around 25 on the front and 30 or just over on the rear. It works fine for me but you will have to experiment yourself. I think your Ensign's will have fairly soft tyre walls as the Mitas on the rear of mine.

email (option): t.j.walker@btinternet.com

I'm running 30psi front and rear with Mitas tyres. I'm usually 2 up but even solo it handles well.

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks Tim. I've just replaced my rear wheel and taken off and replaced the tyre back onto the new wheel , yes they do have soft walls very easy to change which was a pleasant surprise .

Dave

Thanks Horror , that's another thing I need to find out what's a good all round weather tyre to fit to the M20's ? As you will have probably realised I'm new to the BSA M20 scene and its still a big learning curve I'm on , 2 strokes have been my thing in the past myself racing (20yr ago) and now both my lads do it .

Dave

From racing a two stroke to riding an M20, now that is a big difference....

Aye its certainly opened my eyes up :laughing: its certainly a different beast to ride

Nieuwe pagina 1