Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hans Muller †

I am sorry to hear of the passing of Hans. I enjoyed hit contributions to this forum. May he rest in peace in motorcycle heaven.

email (option): leonhop3_at_planet_dot_nl

This is news you never want to hear but inevitable in the end.
I met him first time on a bus trip to Stafford organised by the Dutch BSA club many years ago.
We sat beside each other where he told me lots about Triumphs and I had some info on Nortons.
When I told my main interest was the military Norton he started telling about his personal experience of the liberation of Amsterdam.
In the end he had tears in his eyes indicating the enormous impact those events had on a little boy.
Something we cannot really imagine ourselfs not having been there.

I do not know (anymore?) if he was present on "de Dam" square when the shooting started on may 7th, killing 30 civilians through German machine gun fire. My aunt (a nurse then) was and she was equally impressed.

Polar Bears liberated my home town (Utrecht) but at that time there was not much fighting.

Hans, you are one of the persons I will never forget,

RIP

Rob

email (option): wd16h@telfort.nl

R I P and God Bless Hans

Rest in peace my friend .

email (option): evandeweerthof@yahoo.com

We Will Remember Him.
Rest in Peace

email (option): thb-support@hotmail.nl

Just saw a reply on a Facebook group that Hans had passed, came here to check.
Had a couple of great conversations with him last year, sad news.
RIP sir.
Phill.

I remember that he created a website with tips for working on the WM20.

Looked for it several times over but could no longer find it. It was a great resource.

Hope that he will be riding the trails of the last frontier without worrying about flat tires and fouled spark plugs.

Wait up for me Hans, I am not far behind.

Nieuwe pagina 1