Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NOS WD speedo

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SMITHS-CRONOMETRIC-ARMY-NEW-OLD-STOCK-80MPH-SPEEDO-MATCHLESS-NORTON-BSA/264667802160?hash=item3d9f6e2a30:g:~7gAAOSwmgBebdq6

On ebay a NOS Smiths Speedo if anyone is interested. $700 (Aus) though in South Australia.
Seller also has listed original Matchless pannier frames for sale.

email (option): tknalder@iinet.net.au

Re: NOS WD speedo

Sorry the location is New South Wales and the pannier frames are listed at $295.00 (Aust).

Just in case somebody is interested.

Buyer beware of Norm J and his son Todd that go around swap meetings in Australia. They are not interested in restoring or riding motorcycles they just buy and sell parts to make money. Norm is not regarded as honest to deal with by many people from right around Australia.

Reg
Buyer beware of Norm J and his son Todd that go around swap meetings in Australia. They are not interested in restoring or riding motorcycles they just buy and sell parts to make money. Norm is not regarded as honest to deal with by many people from right around Australia.
Double ditto on that remark.
A bit like TT John fine if you buty someting off his sand but I for one will never send him a prepayemt for anything I could not take home with me.
His nick name of Degenerate is not without reason.

email (option): bsansw1@tpg.com.au

Bidding has ended on the NOS Speedo and it fetched $751.00 (Aust).

Yes everyone calls him Norm the degenerate, he has stolen from deceased estates as well which is as low as you can go.

Nieuwe pagina 1