Re: Frame number

I just sent 1 picture to see if it went through Thanks

email (option): calc1941@yahoo.com

Cal's bike. Ron

100-8735

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I sanded down the frame & found the number. I have a brass repair tag that was on the bike when I got it & the number on the frame is the same as the tag. It's WM 20 35032. I'll have to get the numbers straightened out on the list. I tore the clutch apart & pulled the head off today. The intake valve is stick so I'll start working on that tomorrow. Thanks for posting the picture. Cal

Cal you have my admiration and give me hope, you last rode it 37 years ago and are now at 75 going to get it going again not to mention e-mailing photographs..good job,..im 60 this year and have a tough time with any computer technology, so there's hope yet for me
good luck with the bike, the guys on here are great as is this site
cheers
Kevin

email (option): taybrig@shaw.ca

Kevin, Thanks I've learned a lot from this group through the years. I put the bike away because I was running my business & I never seemed to find time for riding. Now that I'm slowing down I've got the urge to ride it again. Don't think my wife will ride on the back again but you can never tell. I don't think I'll be doing any long distant trips with. Ron put the picture up for but gave me a tip on how to do it myself. I just took the valves out because the intake was hanging up. Hope to have it back together by May. Just have to get the parts. Thanks again Cal

Nieuwe pagina 1