Hi

Anyone going on Saturday to Shepton mallet

I will be there in the main hall - stands 31/32

See you there

Jo’b

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Re: Shepton mallet vmcc jumble

Hi John

I have my usual stall booked but my car broke the cam belt on Sunday so I'm not sure at the moment.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

We will be going,very much looking forward to it,I have a shopping list... Also looking forward to the social side of it always lots of familiar faces there. Not having a stall this time,we will probably have one there in March.

How was Shepton, I hated missing it?

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

Me too! but can't do everything! Ron said he has found some good stuff, he'll chime in.

Cheers, Lex

email (option): welbike@welbi🤯🤯.net

I looked for you Rob but there was just a lonely old push bike where your stall should be. I found a couple of real bargains.

A Clearhooters HF320 which I know a bloke locally needs for his Velo MSS
DSCF2090
and a mudgaurd for a 1940 model C10/11/12 which a friend on the 'C' forum needs for his "REAL" C12.
DSCF2088
I've already knocked some dents out, but hopefully he can restore it properly without me.
My mate Tony (New WM20 owner) bought some parts he's looking for, off Jobby. Ron:relaxed:

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

This is definitely a good jumble but I could do with a day for talking and another for looking at parts!!...I had a good day generally and managed to pick up a few useful bits between conversations...I caught up with a few jumble regulars which was good but unfortunately, on this occasion, didn't include Rob Miller...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

It was indeed a good jumble today. Loads of stalls, some very good bargains to be had and best of all the chance to catch up with many friends, including Jon O'Brien, Ron Pier, etc.....Shepton is in my humble opinion one of the best bike jumbles still remaining here in the UK, run by the local section of the VMCC and the entire event still manages to retain that friendly, "club" atmosphere lacking at many other events....it's also extremely good value to attend as a visitor nowadays, costing only £3.00 admission. You'd have difficulty buying a decent coffee for that......

At least the weather was good, no rain at all although in places a tad chilly with a wind blowing.....

A good if cold day. I found what I wanted and at a good price. One of the best jumbles.

Agree with all that's been said,especially about needing to go twice. Met up with loads of biking friends and picked up some very useful stuff,one nice find is a complete N1 mag with a fat blue spark for £50. At least it didn't rain ! The problem now is do I make the trek to Kempton next weekend ?

Nieuwe pagina 1