The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jake Robbins is alive and well

Alan,

You do realise that you need different yokes as well because the different width?

Regards,
Leon

email (option): leonhop3_at_planet_dot_nl

Hi Darren.

I don't remember you making contact over any problems,although this was a long time ago.
With regards to the price, prices can vary and extra jobs are found throughout the recondition.
hence the original quote rising.

There are overtones of aggression, if there is a genuine problem please take it up via a court of law.
Your threatening language will not be tolerated.

email (option): jakevinteng@aol.com

Jake

Several years back you contacted me to pay a final 1250$ telling me the forks were completed.

I never heard from you again although I attempted to contact you.

Ron Pier had good had good things to say about you and I decided to put some faith into it.

Folks like you are valued craftsman and I thought working with you would help us both.

I paid the price for being wrong. But worse is that others who believed in your attempts to provide a service like Ian, were slighted as well.

Hope your business is doing well.

Henri

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

Very convenient, You don't remember !!
I suggest you think hard.

I am a small businessman with 35 years in the bearings and engineering industry.
Never have I come across a worse experience of lies and deceit in a business deal.
A quotation is just that, a quotation. After seeing a set of forks which are not the most complicated of items, what 'extras' can turn up.

You come back out of the woodwork in fake disbelief to try and blag someone else into believing your promises.
You sir are a disgrace and still owe me £850refund for the terrible work that you performed after promising a refurb back to best standards which would 'go straight back on the bike'

It should be obvious by now that many people are more than upset with your quality of work, so draw a line under this and don't sully this wonderful forum any further.
If you need to contact me, you should still have my details.

email (option): d.wrudd at Sky.com

Nieuwe pagina 1