Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum picture.

The latest picture is the dismantled engine of one of the experimental Royal Enfield 350 lightweights in 1940.(only 4 known to have been built) The engine was stripped for inspection and evaluation after 5000 miles test riding.

I built a replica, using an original DC engine that was found derelict in Tasmania......With lots of help and support from Jan:relaxed: Ron

TCM-SUP-46-2

DC277
EXP-DC-507

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re: Forum picture.

I thought the Forum picture was actually you Ron in the workshop inspecting your experimental model prior to putting it together....? All during your wartime days of course.....!

My bench has often looked like that Steve:confused: Ron

I think he's pondering where that white box came from....Ian:laughing:

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

And why a single has two pistons...(look under the primary chain cases)...Ian:laughing:

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Hawkeye Wright! I think the white box has another piston.....for when they invent the 'Triple' Ron

a bit off topic, but I saw a poorly described listing for a girder fork on Ebay. I'm no expert but it looks like the forks in the image.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Girder-Fork-British-Royal-Enfield-BSA-Triumph-etc-Marked-RO175/193160335092?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

email (option): cas.vanderwoude@gmail.com

I don't recognize those as anything Royal Enfield Cas? Ron

Was just thinking that wherever that car boot sale is, I got a get there ! 😂😂😂

email (option): d.wrudd at Sky.com

Nieuwe pagina 1