The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sourcing Girder Forks for Royal Enfield

baza57
I concur with that Ian,not being able to afford or wait for him to repair my bent WNG forks, i took a chance and spent 375 quid on Indian made ones! and i,m still alive!
I left a set of empire star forks to rebuild.He finally answered the telephone after a year and said he hadn't even started on them.Ok,wait a bit longer then.He never answered the the phone again.He didn"t reply to my messages or e-mails.I live in Sweden,so couldn't just pop in willy nilly.Went to his dump of a workshop (doesn't even have a sign outside) several times over a six year period.He finally answers on facebook and said he sold them to pay for storage.Yes,they're really huge!He's a bloody thief and I hope he dies slowly and painfully.Have nothing to do with him

email (option): alangrey007@hotmail.com

When Steve Burniston passed away, the girder fork part of Elk engineering was left to Jake Robbins (as far as my information goes).
Completely seperately to that, Julie Diplock, Steve's partner, continued running bike jumbles etc. using the name Elk promotions etc.

email (option): rpa@robvanmeel.nl

You all know how I feel about jake.I would think there is enough expertise on this forum you shouldn't have to take a chance with jake

Only my opinion
Cheers Steven

email (option): Goodbell@ripnet.com

Hi John,
On Ebay Australia there is a set of complete girders for RE.
$800 aust dollars.

cheers Dave.
PS They are not mine.

email (option): jamfam@dragnet.com.au

You might be nearly 4 years late Dave? Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Doh, that`s what i get for not reading the date?

email (option): jamfam@dragnet.com.au

Don't try him.He's a crook

email (option): alangrey007@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1