Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Main bearings and oil feed tell tale hole screw

I have recently purchased a pair of M20 crankcases, all the bearings are ball bearings no rollers.The bike won’t be used very much but does anyone foresee a problem .

The screw where the casing has been drilled for the oil feed tell tale is missing and I can’t see a replacement part on the draganfly website, does anyone know if the hole can be blanked off with a bolt as I don’t have a tell tale and can’t find a replacement screw.

Any advice much appreciated.

Re: Main bearings and oil feed tell tale hole screw

Hi Nick,
I would not risk not using the correct roller bearings but you pays your money and takes your chance.
Consider the damage if they do fail, also fitting is easier with the removable inner race.
Drop me an email and I will help sort the correct ones out if you want them, I run my own bearing co, so have access to the right kit
Regards
Darren.

email (option): d.wrudd at Sky.com

Re: Main bearings and oil feed tell tale hole screw

Thanks Darren .I must admit I hadn’t thought why they’re different but balls rolling around the crankcase doesn’t seem like a good idea .I am sure this is not the first one I have seen with ball bearings so wonder if it was cheap option at some time in the past .Ill be in touch.Regards Nick

Nieuwe pagina 1