Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lower chain guard

Hi,

There are two part numbers for the chainguard. What is the difference. Ik know that one is for the WM20. But are they interchangeable.

Cheers John 🌞

email (option): John.kater@chello.nl

Re: Lower chain guard

Some where on the forum there's a drawing of the lower chain guard attached to the brake torque stay, quite easy to make if you are missing it.
Richard

There is just one upper and one lower chain-guard for a WM20.

https://www.draganfly.co.uk/bsa/bsa/a710--b3133--c101112--m202133/category/1073-b-m-group-rigid-plunger

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Thanks, but the topic was LOWER chain guard part numbers 15-8833 and 66-7821. What is the difference and are they interchangeable ?

John

As Draganfly claim to have both in stock I would give them a call and ask the question. I have always found them very helpful with such questions.

#15-8833 is the part number for 1937-40. #66-7821 is for 1941-45. if you look at the Draganfly illustration and the WD parts list illustration below you will see that the cut out notch is in a different place. However it looks to me as though Drags offer the same part for both numbers. Ron
Scan-20190727

PS. If it helps. Here is the illustration from the 1940 civy parts list. And the one Drags sell. Ron
Scan-20190727-2
15-8833

Thanks you Ron 👍

Nieuwe pagina 1