Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: James ML

I've got a switch and resister off a ML, it's on a headlamp which I need to keep for a 3HW project, it's at my dads house where I keep some bikes and spares, will pop round and take a photo later today and put on here.

Sorry for late answer, very lot of work before holidays and very hot weather!! now on holidays for 3 weeks :slightly_smiling_face:
i discover and don't know why i make a mistake in description of the lever, it's not a "loop" but the securing clamp..:face_with_rolling_eyes:and the specific screw and nut
it's a chromed one but brass under it. if it could help ( same dimensions you mention Steve).
i Email you tomorow with pictures

email (option): leger-arnaud@wanadoo.fr

Steve S, very interested if the switch is available. John

Some photos of the ML switch and resister.

Hi Steve, just what an am looking for. Do you have a price in mind. I will almost certainly have a correct WD one that I could put into the deal for you. Cheers John

Switch has now been sold to Ron Pier, will keep a look out at auto jumbles for these type of switch/resisters for you.

Re: James ML resistor

Hi. Am correct or not in thinking you have a spare resistor for sale?
Cheers John.

email (option): austonchamp@gmail.com

I have one of these switches. OFF-T-H=L and no lucas mark. It has paint on the bakelite and no dial. No idea if it is an expensive part, but I'd be interested in exchanging it for something equally as rare for my '41 WM20. I'm in Hawaii so USA shipping would be $7 but to Aus and UK, it will be a lot more.

email (option): cas.vanderwoude@gmail.com

I’ll Email you.
O.K.
john depledge.

email (option): austonchamp@gmail.com

Steve,

I am in the US and so I have zero chance of turning up parts here for my James ML WD, which was made in 1943. Ron has helped me immensely, in finding parts and sources for things regarding this bike but I still need a switch and resistor for my James. If you keep your eye out for one, I would pay a £100 finders fee to you for finding me these parts. I am in Tucson Arizona and would like to finish this bike out to 100% if I can. I would much prefer buying you a pint for locating it but the time and space paradox makes it impractical, so money is the next best option.

Cheers,
David

email (option): animas7@aol.com

Nieuwe pagina 1