Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Go anywhere on a BSA...

Here's a picture of my friends M20 outfit, and an awestruck local, during a trip to Morocco...Praise be to Allah!...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: Go anywhere on a BSA...

For a moment I thought you meant that was your friend, wearing his BSA outfit ! Nice.
Great photo, nice outfit, particularly the turban 😂😂
D

email (option): d.wrudd @ Sky.com

Here's the bike again at the highest point of the Tizi N Test road in the Atlas mountains (6,867 ft.)...The dates shown are the years it took for French engineers to build the road through the mountains, said to be the scariest road in Morocco!!...Ian

What an adventure Ian.
Ever considered that kind of trip ?
I had thought of a retirement trip around South America but in honesty had not thought of a BSA
Mmmmm

email (option): d.wrudd @ Sky.com

Is that Richard C'c bike Ian? With one of your 720's? If so, I think it's the sidecar he bought off me:relaxed: Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi Ron...No, it's not that one..
It has a standard M21 engine (apart from some breather mods) that I rebuilt before the bike did the Paris to Beijing Rally....9,000 miles in 6 weeks along the old Silk road and the only motorcycle to do it up to that point....The sidecar body was scratch built from nothing before that trip. This is a very well travelled bike as it has also done a number of other interesting trips....'Leave it to your BSA' as the adverts used to say...
Here's the bike again with the man himself...Way down in the mountains of Southern France...Also in the shot the second bike he's built for his partner....Ian

Nieuwe pagina 1