Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: International Womens Day

There is a big difference between false PC and showing others respect. and Ian you & I are one with this , PC is all bull dust.
As my wife would regularly remind people , she is perfectly capable of deciding what she finds offensive and definately does not need a man to do this for her, especially as they are always wrong which she finds more offensive that whatever offensive behavious she is being protected from.

And as a hire car driver, the conversations in the back of the car on a girl's night out would make a bullock driver blush.
Yet it is considered to swear like a trooper amongst men, even men you do not know but not in front of women, will a naughty word send them deaf ?
And the one that really pisses SWMBO off most is a scene where the "helpless woman" is shielded from the sight of a dead person.
AS she would regularly say, after child birth, death is a doddle.

Then there is lifting "oh madam that is too heavy for you" gets the reply "ever had to walk about all day carrying a 3 year old and now you tell me I can not lift 1/2 that weight ".

Now there are some things where bodies do make a difference.
Once every 5 years I make an appointment to see a female proctologist, nice skinny fingers do make a difference
And I went to a female dentist for decades who did a much better job on my teeth than any male had ever done.

I have a lot of friends from work of various sexual orientations who will happily call each other, queer, poof, fag etc etc etc but PC says I must refer to them as as people of indertiminate sexual orienation.
Or the indiginious people I used to drink with who call each other black, abbo etc & me whitey.

email (option): bsansw1@tpg.com.au

Rik
I married a foreigner and have two daughters. Every day is an International women day for me. I've cooked dinner two days in a row too, so they'd better not be complaining.
That depends on your cooking skills, Rick...!

It's not haute-cuisine Michael, but I experiment and I've ended up with my own Anglo-Belgian-French hybrid and a lot of sauces involving beer, wine and cider :slightly_smiling_face:

Nieuwe pagina 1