Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Out again today

The sun was shining a treat here in Bournemouth today so I took the 5SW for another 30 miles (running in). The 'Landing Beaches' are in the distance. Ron:relaxed:
DSCF1403

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re: Out again today

In the lovely weather we are having at the moment its pure joy riding a bike. I did 250 miles yesterday to a M&AJS meeting on a G12 CSR and 50 today "shopping" on my LE! Long may it continue.
Richard

Looking good in the sunshine :+1:

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Good to here your having lovely weather for riding. Down under in Perth Western Australia we have had a record number of days well over 30 degrees and today was 37 degrees and tomorrow the same. Not very pleasant riding weather at all. Still its better than the 40 degree plus we normally have this time of year.

email (option): tknalder@iinet.net.au

Apparently today was the hottest Feburary day on record, 22c somewhere in the West.And I had time enough for a 20 mile lap of Hickling Broad before the sun dipped too low on the M20. Enjoy it while you can.
Richard.

Today I rode down to Corfe Castle station to catch a glimpse of Flying Scotsman. Ron
DSCF1475
DSCF1473

Nice one Ron, what's the bike going like? Is it a flyer like the train :smiley:

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

It's going well Dave. Just over 200 miles so far. I like the way it pulls up hill and from low speeds in top gear. It is after all about half hundredweight lighter than an M20, which also suits me these days. Ron

Nieuwe pagina 1