Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: UK Insurance Prices

There's no haggling with Carol Nash, the price they quote is the price. I've got 7 bikes insured for the road with them and it's £500+ :flushed:
The latest thing you have to check it that you are insured to take a pillion, which to me is just another excuse to bump the price up. You don't have to get insurance to take passengers in a car so why do you on a bike. When my son checked his insurance it said he couldn't take a pillion, how bloody stupid.

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Re: UK Insurance Prices

Interesting.
Down here pillion insurance is part of the registration and very expensive for motorcycles.
Property insurance for the M20 is around $100 to $600 depending upon who you use.
As for loyality, that is something only dogs understand now days .
As a matter of course. I change all of my suppliers every year.
And I have found, if you do a few Google searches before you ask for a quote you always get better offers.
Some times you can use Big Brother to your advantage.
I hated doing this as by prefference I would like my money to go to the operator who actually pays for the technicians who climb poles & keep my water, electricity & internet connected but the truth of the matter is stay with one provider for more than 3 years and you end up paying near double the average rate.
Now I for one am happy to pay a reasonable rate as every one needs to be able to run at a profit & make a living but now days the parasites who wear $ 10,000 suits & worship money can not understand the difference between loyality & laziness so if I do not shop around for the best price I get slugged with maximum rates .
And the biggest con is combining all of your insurances ( bike, car, house etc ).
Big discounts to do it then massive price hikes once it is done

email (option): bsansw1@tpg.com.au

Nieuwe pagina 1