The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WB30 for sale on Milweb

Hello all,

I must say that, I have had offers well in excess of the asking price multiple times in the past and in hindsight I should have sold it then.

It is a very rare bike and the opportunity and one of the few and far between.

Just yesterday I refused an offer of £18.5k, silly to turn it down? Maybe, Time will tell.

I will keep you all posted, and I have overtime in doing a diary speak of the bike and about the bike, which I will soon add on here which might make for interesting reading

Hello all,

I must say that, I have had offers well in excess of the asking price multiple times in the past and in hindsight I should have sold it then.

It is a very rare bike and the opportunity of owning one of these bikes is few and far between.

Just yesterday I refused an offer of £18.5k, silly to turn it down? Maybe, Time will tell.

I will keep you all posted, and I have overtime of my ownership, been keeping a diary to speak of the bike and about the bike, which I will soon add on here which might make for interesting reading

From what you say it seems you will get the price you are asking at some point...Good luck with it...The 'diary' should be interesting..

I only did a few miles on it before selling and moving on to another project, though the research and the rebuild took around 3 years....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1