Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Normandy ‘19 Etraham bookings?

Kit see my post from the other thread at the bottom.

In the mean time I've spoken to Isabelle's daughter who tells me that as it's the holiday season, Jack and Isabelle are working 7 days a week from 8am to midnight, so replying to emails relating to next year is being neglected. Ron

Re: D Day 75th Anniversary - GWR & DR Tours
Isabelle assures me that we are all safe, and was intending to go through the list of names during the period after D Day this year. Don't forget that the French do things at a different pace with lots of brakes with lots of wine. But I'll give her a nudge in the near future.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi Ron
Any news on bookings for next year. Have not heard anything as yet.
Cheers
Richard

email (option): richardpurkiss@hotmail.com

Well I've had an email and thought that they were sending out to all. Maybe she just hasn't got round to everyone yet. But you could email again in a week or two. Ron

Hello there, I've had my email acknowledgement from Isabelle a couple of day's ago requesting a 30% deposit.I bank with Santander and they want 15 quid to send my deposit to the French bank account, does anyone know how to do this by a cheaper method? The campsite phone number is going straight to answerphone otherwise I'd try to pay it by CC over the phone.
Thanks Alwyn

email (option): alwyndart@gmail.com

Is anyone else who, like me, enquired about this site 2 years ago still waiting for some recent contact? I'm thinking of looking for a different site given the lack of response to emails.

THEY CONTACTED ME A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND I HAVE PAID MY DEPOSIT. Send them another email and mention D-Days Motorcycles.

campingreinemathilde@gmail.com

Camping Reine Mathilde ***
Route de Sainte Honorine
14400 ETREHAM

TEL : 02 31 21 76 55

email (option): richardpurkiss@onlinecad.co.uk

Thanks Richard

I have done all that but still I have no response in recent months. I guess it is find another site before they all book up. Has anyone any suggestions?

btb. I have no idea who you are, but if you want to email me with your name and email address. I'll try and get through to Isabelle for you.

Ron

Nieuwe pagina 1