Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
camping at etreham

I have a provisional booking on the camp site but i now have made other plans so i will keep it open so somebody else can take it over .

Re: camping at etreham

I would let them know you aren't going so Jack can work out the numbers. Otherwise they will think the pitches are taken.

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Ok i will do that just thought somebody could take it over

To my knowledge, there is still plenty of room.......So no need to sub let:smile: :smiley:

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hope you can get someone to reply I have been emailing them for 2 weeks now and no reply

email (option): carl.chezz@cwgsy.net

Carl I also emailed them, but after 2 weeks without any reply, I called directly. Giving my name and phone, they told me that they'll check their emails,and if they don't call me back, then it's OK. No phone call since, so I'm surely booked
Maybe the're waiting before replying to everyone ? Anyway their website email is the good one (campingreinemathilde@gmail.com), so if you sent your request to it, you're very certainly booked as well
Jean-Marc

Hi Jean-Marc

Many thanks. Just seems very odd as Isabelle is normaly very good to reply to things + the last email I had in May was we will be asking for booking payment in June and not heard anything, I am sure things are ok but just nice to make sure as there are other people relying on this as well

Regards

Carl

email (option): carl.chezz@cwgsy.net

rusty nuts
Ok i will do that just thought somebody could take it over
rusty nuts,

Have you had any comformation from the campsite for your booking or paid any deposit for your pitch. I have just mailed them asking for a pitch for the week to cover the D day celebrations, but not yet got a reply.

I gather no one has paid a deposit yet but if you have i may take your pitch, but don't want to confuse anything.

Tim W

email (option): t.j.walker@btinternet.com

OK I've just got off the phone with Caroline, the campsite owners daughter who tells me that Isabelle and all the staff are very busy at the campsite working 8am to midnight (holiday time and all). Isabelle knows that she is a bit late replying and sending out quotes to those who've booked. But there are still places available.

As long as you know you have emailed her, there is no need to worry. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

No deposit paid but i know that i am booked in

Ron Pier
OK I've just got off the phone with Caroline, the campsite owners daughter who tells me that Isabelle and all the staff are very busy at the campsite working 8am to midnight (holiday time and all). Isabelle knows that she is a bit late replying and sending out quotes to those who've booked. But there are still places available.

As long as you know you have emailed her, there is no need to worry. Ron
Thanks Ron, best to leave them to it as they seem to be very busy. I have mailed them so i will wait and see. It just makes you feel better that you know when you have paid a deposit.
Rusty Nuts, i think the best bet is to wait till they contact you for a deposit, you may have changed your mind by then.

Tim W

email (option): t.j.walker@btinternet.com

Nieuwe pagina 1