Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Up hills slowly?...

hehehe. Custom for days... a wise friend once said to me... 'there's a market for everything'.

email (option): marty.whyte@gmail.com

This one wasn't for sale...It was competing(?) in the hill climb event...I've been asked if I'll lend my 720cc B33 engine to go into another bike for the same event...

It's all a bit of fun where a variety of bikes are used and everyone has a laugh and a day out...

'Clubman' type motorcycle activity at its finest, as practised in the days before massive sponsorship eliminated the privateer enthusiasts from most forms of the sport... Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Is this still road registered as well ?

I saw this bike from the gates, I was quite impressed at the dedication that people have to such some fun, I don't believe it got to the top but it was a very difficult event with a awful lot of sticky mud, the worst in years. The problem was not only putting the power down but also steering straight! Even a finalist failed to complete the climb. This bike also had a Morris damper on the plunger suspension, a first in my reckoning. Red Marley is a great event and deserves to be well supported, get along next Easter, your won't be disappointed.
Richard

email (option): richard177smith@btinternet.com

Nieuwe pagina 1