Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dragonfly Motorcycles

Sorry for clogging the forum with mundane questions .While scouring the net I came across Dragonfly motorcycles that seem to carry quite a number of parts for the WM20 , are these the Indian parts that I need to avoid or are they ok to use ? they seem to have some parts that Russell motors don't carry , e.g some of the clutch components

Thanks

Dave

email (option): davemb42@yahoo.com

Re: Dragonfly Motorcycles

Dave its the N.O.S parts you try and source, wherever they are from, avoid pattern parts unless made or supplied by Ian, or Ron, so ask from the start, russells, Dragon , or Burton, will not mind the ask, but always ask,

email (option): warbikes at gee male dot com, think about this folks

Thanks Andrew . I see the Indian bits are freely available on Evil Bay but know from reading the forum to steer clear.

I did get from Russells some nice still in the wrapper and labeled tools for the toolbox , not all but its a start. I'll keep my eye on Evil bay and the net for the bits I'm missing .

Dave

Dave, yes Les at russells is very good for NOS parts, hes an oldie just like me , so dont bother with email, just visit or use the phone be patient if hes serving in the shop he will rarely break off a conversation and answer the phone

email (option): warbikes at gee male dot com, think about this folks

I spoke with him last Thursday and I'm sending a list down for him to have a look at. Its just a shame they are based a bit too far from where I am would loved to have had a look around .

Nieuwe pagina 1