Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rear stand bolts

Can anyone tell me what the correct P/N is for the rear stand pivot bolts on my WM20? Also, I lost one of my battery hold down nuts

and can't find a part # for those either. It is the brass bell-shaped type.

Thanks Craig

email (option): catsguzzi@yahoo.com

Re: rear stand bolts

The stand bolts are 24-6058 and available from Drags and probably Russells.

https://www.draganfly.co.uk/index.php/accessories-a-misc/product/4430-

I didn't check if they have the battery acorn nuts, but this bloke makes them and always has a box full at Kempton (next to Andy Tiernan) He doesn't have them listed on ebay this time but you can message him.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/replica-welbike-villiers-junior-fly-wheel-cover-new-batch/173068888734?hash=item284bb5aa9e:g:wDAAAOSw8d5ZSm15

You can usually see parts and numbers on Drags website. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi Craig
I have pair of the stand bolts Ron is talking about surplus to requirements, they came from Dragonfly in December, pm me if you want them, ,£11.22 inc del from Dragonfly £9.00 from me if you want them
Alwyn

email (option): alwyndart@gmail.com

Thanks for getting back Ron. I found a 24-6055 at Dragonflys but no 24-6058. My spares list shows a 66-4769 but they are incorrect.

Any ideas? Thanks, Craig

Craig if you highlight and 'Go To' the links I provided you will see the stand bolts at Drags.....But there are mistakes on their website. But since Alwyn is offering them cheaper, you might as well buy his. Ron

Thanks Ron, I have been trying to highlight the links with no luck...I want to blame my computer but I think it is just me.

Anyway, I will copy them by hand and Alwyn has me covered on the bolts.

Craig

Start from the right side of the link. left click and hold, then move the curser over the link, then right click and 'go to'

Ron

Hi Ron, I followed your instructions exactly but I do not get the 'go to' to come up. I think I will ask the neighbors kid to help me.
Craig

Nieuwe pagina 1