Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone up for a project?!

Whose feeling brave? :joy:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/bsa-wm20/222772907046?hash=item33de4ccc26:g:EQcAAOSwyi9aRMvx

email (option): larkesr@gmail.com

Re: Anyone up for a project?!

"All big bits" - Is that Yorkshire for "No small bits" ?...No medium sized bits either.

Would be more credible if all laid out, as it stands my shit heap radar is twitching!!

It's autojumble stock, isn't it ? None of the bits have the same finish. It's not the same as rummaging through someone's shed and finding all the bits that were taken off fifty years ago.

Yorkshire Bob is a long time member of this forum' A good friend for many years, A young man not in the best of health, please show some respect, when the bikes from C7287 have all been found we'll all be looking back thinking I wish there was another out there undiscovered,
Happy new year and good hunting'
John(Yorkshire)Green

email (option): rustytomm20@hotmail.com

Shame people have no imagination. I've built up several bikes from parts sourced and found. If you don't want to buy my bike, don't comment. Finish off your Christmas Cake and keep your mouths full! No, only joking all a bit of banter. Thanks John Green, Happy New Year to you all.If anyone is interested on this Forum it's £2500. Thankyou and will hopefully see you all next year for normandy 75 .

email (option): bwales55@gmail.com

A few more pictures showing exactly what's there would help sell this Bob

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Nieuwe pagina 1