Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Royal Enfield WDCO

I have just landed a WDCO project in Vancouver Canada. I understand that there were a number of these bikes sent to Vancouver after the war. Was curious if there are any forum members from Vancouver that have one of these machines.

Cheers,

Ben.

email (option): benjamincameron75@gmail.com

Re: Royal Enfield WDCO

Good day Ben,

Congrats! The wdco is such a nice bike! I have never heard about a Vancouver connection. Not even in the WDCO report from Jan.

Could be wrong of course.

Good luck. Jacco

It's in this thread from two weeks ago. Ron:slightly_smiling_face:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3155626639&frmid=16&msgid=1391330&cmd=show

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Thanks Jacco!

I have met a few guys over the last 10 years here in Vancouver that have WDCOs. One who had 3 or 4 of them in various stages of completion.

Regards,

Ben.

There's a chap called Jan, who has a most interesting file on the wdco, usually he has spotted wdco questions and asked for numbers by now, wonderful machines co's though beware the terminal 62-68 mph when they fishtail!

Keep up Jon! Read through the thread. :slightly_smiling_face: 62-68mph:fearful: Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hey Jon,

I have been in touch with Jan and he has sent me a copy of his report. Thanks for the heads up on the terminal zone.

Cheers,

Ben.

Nieuwe pagina 1