Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Remembrance day

We had a contingent of about a dozen vehicles, 3 bikes and about 20 US re-enacters for out wreath laying ceremony at the US Coast Guard memorial on Poole Quay this morning. Then on to Ferndown British Legion (via the 'Fox and Hounds' pub) for their 2.30 parade. Weather was thankfully dry and sunny but quite cold and windy. Ron

CO_113
upload an image

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re: Remembrance day

Least we forget .I always try and be on my own about 11 just to say thanks to them .nice to see a good turn out.

email (option): andrewbell12@hotmail.co.uk

I did my usual and attended the parade in Dainville near Arras France, to lay the wreath at the memorial there, then marched to the Scottish cemetery to lay the wreath there, after the ceremony we all went back with thee old combatants for speeches then a seven course meal with dancing in between and a few beers, the weather was wet but it was not so bad. We traveled back to Kent yesterday afternoon, very windy on the ferry but was okay.

email (option): Jomichael@aol.com

I was doing a 5K charity walk in aid of the |Poppy Appeal and had done a 10K walk for the SSAFA at the beginning of the month.

Poppy_Day_5_K_2
Poppy_Day_5_K

email (option): stinkypete80@hotmail.com

Ron,

Could you please tell me the make of the motorcycle in the picture? Thank you.

Hi Chris. It's my RAF contract WD/CO Now fitted with a go faster Bullet piston. Ron

CO_107
upload photo albums

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Nieuwe pagina 1